Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a BOY!!!
We are so excited that we are having a boy. Jason is beyond happy. Rylee is so excited to be having a baby brother. She says that the baby is her baby. She just cant wait to be a big sister. I am 21 weeks pregnant, due May 16, and starting to feel really pregnant. I can already feel the baby kicking and moving. I never felt Rylee move this early. We are trying to decide on a name that we love that will go with the middle name Lee. We just cannot choose. We just wanted to share the exciting news.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we are so excited you are having a boy! Can't wait to meet the little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I just found you through Abby's blog...Congrats on the baby...BOY :)~ Hope he gets that red hair like his sis :) So freaking cute!!! We are due around the same time...May babies are going to rock it out in 2009!!! And I didn't know you guys were using MY middle name :) Yes, I'm a Lee...Not sure Amanda would fit for a little boy though?!?! My middle name came from my Grandpa...his first name was Elbert...there's you one to ponder over :)~ LOL...I'll add you to my blogroll and check back with you...Congrats again...and tell Jason I said "Hey!!!"

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete